Evidence from Mercer’s Global Talent Trends 2022 Study from nearly 11,000 voices reveals that winning organizations are becoming more human and in turn, more relatable.
Hear our insights about how globally, Asia and in Hong Kong, people no longer want to work for a company, they want to work in partnership with a company. Hear about what the next leap in the employee value proposition looks like, how you can play the “Great Resignation” to your advantage, staying competitive in times of talent scarcity.
We will also share about how winning organizations are tuning into employee needs and values to rethink well-being for success. Winning organizations prioritize well-being while partnering with employees to co-create the new shape of work.
Our speakers and panel of experts will be sharing insights and recommendations around winning ways to work in partnership and total well-being strategy in Asia, including leading & market practices around total rewards (including health benefits), helping you attract and retain thriving talent.
DATE: Wednesday, May 25, 2022
TIME：11:00 AM – 12:00 PM, HONG KONG
SPEAKERS & PANELISTS
- Richard Roper, Partner and the Health and Benefits Leader, Mercer Hong Kong
- Tony Tsui, Health Consulting Leader, Mercer HK
- Fung Cheng, Associate Principal, Mercer Career Consulting Hong Kong
- Jiejun Yan, Principal and Head of Talent and Employee Experience, Mercer Career Consulting Hong Kong
- Ranny Law, Head of Business Development, Mercer Hong Kong
- Lily Li, Associate Principal and Rewards Practice Leader in the Mercer Hong Kong
- Jacky Lam, Senior Consultant, Mercer Career Consulting Hong Kong
- Karen Tse, Regional Business Development Leader