Join us to hear from an expert in the Cyber Breach Response field. During our seminar, you’ll learn on the following:
1. Where do breaches come from?
2. Threat Landscape
3. Regulatory Concerns
4. Social Engineering
5. Cyber Extortion
7. Business Interruption & Reputational Harm
8. Remote work security
• COVID-19 scams to watch for
• Securing remote work environments
• Working from home considerations
• Emergency BYOD
9. The Breach Response Methodology
10. Breach preparedness/planning & Post-Breach Remediation
Alex Ricardo, CIPP/US
Breach Response Business Development; Cyber & Executive Risk
Alex Ricardo serves Beazley’s Cyber & Executive Risk Focus Group by managing business development initiatives for the Beazley Breach Response Program. As a Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US), he brings to Beazley a twenty-three year background of service to Fortune 500 corporations and government agencies.
Prior to joining Beazley, Alex worked at various content security and data loss prevention technology firms focused on internet communications security and content management for regulatory compliance. Alex’s extensive experience provides Beazley clients with experience in managing risk assessments, complex crisis communication strategies, and data breach response.